Meet Buck, My Avatar!

Today we had fun in class creating an avatar. I am part of Edublog’s Student Blogging Challenge, and I am excited to complete my first task. Meet my avatar I named Buck! (I am actually a dog, but my avatar is not.)

As you can see, I love the color green! Green reminds me of growth and nature. Purple looks good with green, so I chose purple hair and glasses. For the setting, I selected the disco party. For one thing, I love to dance and go to parties. In addition, I am surrounded by friends, Peanut friends!

Do you enjoy dance parties? If so, what are your best moves?

Is your avatar similar to mine or is it very different? 

7 thoughts on “Meet Buck, My Avatar!

1. Dear Buck,
    Your avatar is great! I love how you gave yourself different features of colors that you adore!

You asked if I like dance parties, yes I do! My best moves are the floss, square dancing, and the waltz. My avatar is pretty different from yours. Mine has brown hair instead of blue hair and my avatar has a pink and white shirt, not a green shirt. It has different shoes and pants.

What are your favorite parties?

Do you like to dance or have a party with friends?

Cheers,
    Ana Prewiitt

• @ Ana Prewitt,

Thank you for such a magnificent comment! Bark! Bark!

Yes, I like parties. My favorite type of party is a pool party! I love to jump in the pool. Maybe I will do a blog post about a pool party.

When I dance, I like to dance to Elvis Presley’s song called Hound Dog. Do you know it?

Your puppy pal,
      Buck

• Hello Baxter,

Thank you for leaving me a comment and I a link to your blog. I will check it out.

You asked about my favorite color. Green. Green is my favorite because it reminds me of growth and nature. You also asked me who is my favorite singer right now. Well, I would have to say The Beatles. I know they’re not new, but I could listen to them over and over and over.

What is your favorite subject at school?

Your new friend,
      Buck

2. Dear, Buck Yes I really Like your avatar because one of my favorite movies are Charlie Brown. I really like the name Buck because my favorite animal is a deer PS. My name is Brady and i’m wondering if you like sports? And i’m a boy.

I hope to see you soon!

Brady,